- Elizabeth Conte and her attorney set precendent when they sued.
- Then they set up this foundation and donated all the proceeds.
- They also set up a repository of documents that can be helpful in other cases.
Now it is your turn to benefit AND pay it forward.
- We ask you to upload helpful documents.
- We will allow you access to the repository if you promise to donate 1% from your cases.
- We will create a prominent place on our home page to thank those who donate documents or money. You can decide whether to be listed.
- You can put your name and contact information on any documents you upload.
- Please ask your clients to consider telling their stories and donating 1% as well.
- There are other ways to get involved.
Please contact The Conte Foundation Board of Directors: boardofdirectors@